Thursday, 27 October 2011

Linking to web pages and backup

A quick post on a couple of things I've been thinking about and which you might find helpful. 

You might like to tidy up your links in posts - I've created a google doc which shows you how: Create a link to another web page in Blogger

Also, you've created a lot of really great data and, even though it's on the mighty Google's servers, I'm always belt and braces with this stuff and would hate to lose it - so it's important to back up your blogs on a regular basis (I've been backing up the RSEL blog weekly, for instance). 

Here's how to export your blog as a file you can keep on your computer (which you can then upload to a different blog at any time if you wish): Export your blog

Do let me know if there are any other things you'd like to know how to do. 

:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment