Wednesday, 19 October 2011

Face-to-face meeting as requested

Thanks for all the feedback that's been coming in via the progress check questionnaire, which more than half of you have done now. If you haven't done it yet, please do it before Friday so I have a full picture of everyone's situation. The feedback is extremely positive, but a recurring comment is that it would be useful to have a bit more contact time with me. It's a shame I'm only finding out now that a few of you have some anxieties or problems, as not only have we set up online ways of letting us know about these, but I also have two office hours each week which are available for anyone - individuals, representatives of groups or whole groups - to come along for a chat and/or sort out any issues not dealt with 'virtually'.
Anyway, in addition to these and a further whole group session scheduled for later this semester (Friday of Week 9, 12.00 - 1.00, Muirhead 121; put it in your diary now!), I'll be available NEXT WEDNESDAY (26th October) from 2.00 - 3.00 in Arts 103 to see anyone who wants to come and discuss anything to do with this module. The room holds about 20 people comfortably, so you won't all fit in at once, but I hope that those of you who do want to see me will be able to drop in so we can sort out anything that needs sorting! I know some people have sporting commitments on Wednesday afternoons, so remember that my office hours continue to be another option, and if you can't make those you can always email me for an appointment. There's no fixed agenda for Wednesday's session - it's in your hands - but we can look together at the online resources, or discuss details that are concerning you, or just meet up to remind ourselves what we look like!
See you soon (or not till Week 9 if that's your preference).

No comments:

Post a Comment